Discover the photos of several day trips that you can make from Lisbon. Find the natural beauty and some history of Portugal.
If you decide to take some day trips from Lisbon, you can get to know a lot of the natural beauty and history of Portugal and make spectacular photos. In this gallery you will know which are the best spots near Lisbon.
In the post 6 Best Day Trips around Lisbon, you can get a selection of the best day trips from Lisbon and more detailed information on what to see and do.
Photos of Day Trips from Lisbon
Curious about what you can do or where you can take great pictures on a trip from Lisbon? Find out more the 6 Best Day Trips around Lisbon: Explore more of Portugal.
According to your tastes and preferences you can take walks to enjoy the nature and natural beauty of these places. Visiting Cascais, Sintra and Cabo da Roca is the most popular tour. However, we also recommend a visit to the other side to see the Serra da Arrábida. If you prefer places with secular history and culture choose Alcobaça, Batalha and Tomar.
Ericeira and Nazaré are ideal places for surf lovers, where you can meet the best and biggest waves. For golfers, Óbidos is a great destination.
Places to Visit in Lisbon
- TOP 10 Lisbon Attractions: Best Places and Activities
- 6 Best Day Trips around Lisbon: explore more of Portugal
- TOP 5 Cool Shopping Ideas in Lisbon
More Portugal Destinations
- Alentejo: Self-guided walking tour in Mértola, Portugal
- Alentejo: Castro Verde, Portugal: Self-guided walking tour
- Aljezur, Algarve: Self-guided walking tour in Aljezur, Portugal
- Algarve: Self-guided walking tour in Lagos, Portugal
- Algarve: Self-guided walking tour in Portimão, Portugal
- Lisbon: Lisbon: Ultimate Travel Guide and Itineraries
- Lisbon: Self-guided walking tour in Palmela, Portugal
- Centre: Self-guided walking tour in Golegã: Horse Capital of Portugal
- Azores: Terceira Island Travel Guide, Azores
|To learn more about other LikedPlaces, go to our Destinations in Portugal page.|
Did you like this post? Please share it with your friends!