Find here a selection of photos of Mértola. Get to know the best locations in Mértola for capturing the village’s most famous views.
Here you will find the typical Alentejo beauty, enjoy the traditional architecture, discover the Castle, its important museums and the most interesting places inside and outside the “Vila Velha” of Mértola.
Another highlight in this area, which is always fantastic to take shots, is the tranquil Guadiana River.
Learn more here the Self-guided Walking Tour in Mértola and the Walking Tour Outside the Historic Centre.
Photos of Mértola
Neat the Mértola Traditional House you can find the Tourist Office, where you’ll find additional information about this beautiful region.
After seeing the photos of Mértola, are you curious about this precious gem in the interior of Baixo Alentejo? Then find out more here the Self-guided Walking Tour in Mértola and the Walking Tour Outside the Historic Centre.
Other Portugal Travel Destinations
- Algarve: Self-guided walking tour in Aljezur, Portugal
- Algarve: Self-guided walking tour in Lagos, Portugal
- Algarve: Self-guided walking tour in Portimão, Portugal
- Lisbon: Lisbon: Ultimate Travel Guide and Itineraries
- Lisbon: Self-guided walking tour in Palmela, Portugal
- Centre: Self-guided walking tour in Golegã: Horse Capital of Portugal
- Azores: Terceira Island Travel Guide, Azores
Did you like this post? Please share it with your friends!