See here our best photos in Castro Verde, in Baixo Alentejo Region, which invites us for a enjoyable visit, in the middle of the “White Field” Campo Branco.
Here you will see interesting sights, museums and monuments in Castro Verde.
In the Tourism Office see more informations about Castro Verde municipality.
Other Places to Visit in Alentejo
After seeing the photos, you may also will like to learn more about the Self-guided Walking Tour in Castro Verde, Alentejo.
In this post you’ll get to know this pleasant village, in the interior of Baixo Alentejo, with a self-guided walking tour. There you’ll find the various places, monuments and museums available, as well as suggestions on what to eat and drink. In the post there are also tips on what to see and do near Castro Verde. On the third weekend of October, it takes place the Feira de Castro, which is the largest in Baixo Alentejo and one of the largest in Portugal. An event not to be missed!
Another suggestion you might like to discover is the charming Mértola a few kilometers from the village of Castro Verde. You can also find a self-guided walking tour to the center, as well other outside the historic center.
Other Portugal Travel Destinations
- Algarve: Self-guided walking tour in Aljezur, Portugal
- Algarve: Self-guided walking tour in Lagos, Portugal
- Algarve: Self-guided walking tour in Portimão, Portugal
- Lisbon: Lisbon: Ultimate Travel Guide and Itineraries
- Lisbon: Self-guided walking tour in Palmela, Portugal
- Centre: Self-guided walking tour in Golegã: Horse Capital of Portugal
- Azores: Terceira Island Travel Guide, Azores
|To learn more about other LikedPlaces, go to our Destinations in Portugal page.|
Did you like this post? Please share it with your friends!