The event has been postponed.
Learn more about the NOS Primavera Sound 2022, one of the most recent music festivals in Portugal, in June, in Porto City Park.
What is NOS Primavera Sound?
NOS Primavera Sound is one of the most recent music festivals in Portugal, held in Porto City Park, in front of one of the best surf spots in the Porto region.
This festival is dedicated mainly to rock music, pop, rap, R&B, electronics and others, following the example of the famous festival San Miguel Primavera Sound in Barcelona, by providing the latest music trends.
Date: June 9-12 2022
Location: Porto City Park – Porto
More information: www.primaverasound.com/en
Note: Due to possible changes in the line up, please consider the official website.
NOS Primavera Sound 2022
All ticket holders for NOS Primavera Sound 2021 are not eligible for a refund at the moment, however, they can request a replacement under the terms of the law, also from the 11 th of June, via the email email@example.com.
The NOS Primavera Sound Porto 2022 has a great Line up, full of big names from the music world! From the available Line up we highlight the following artists/bands, who will perform on the various stages, namely:
- 1st DAY: Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds, Tame Impala, Black Coffee, Black Midi, Caroline Polachek;
- 2nd DAY: Beck; Pavement, 100 Gets, Amaia, Arnaldo Antunes, Jehnny Beth; King Krule, María José Llergo;
- 3rd DAY: Gorillaz, Interpol, Bad Gyal, Dinosaur Jr, Dry Cleaning, Earl Sweatshirt, Grimes DJ Set, Helado Negro.
What happened in 2019 in NOS Primavera Sound (lineup)?
The NOS Primavera Sound festival, 2019 edition, had amazing performances, namely:
- 1st DAY: Solange, Stereolab, Jarvis Cocker Introducing Jarv Is, Danny Brown and Peggy Gou;
- 2nd DAY: J Balvin, Interpol, James Blake, Courtney Barnett, Mura Masa and Kali Uchis;
- 3rd DAY: Erykah Badu, Rosalía, Nina Kraviz, Jorge Ben Jor, Modeselektor Live, Guided By Voices and Lena d’Água com Primeira Dama e Banda Xita.
Learn more about the Ultimate Music Festival Guide in Portugal.
More Places to Visit in Portugal
Did you like this post? Please share it with your friends!