The event has been postponed.
Learn more about the NOS Primavera Sound 2021, one of the most recent music festivals in Portugal, from 10th to 12th June, in Porto City Park.
What is NOS Primavera Sound?
This festival is dedicated mainly to rock music, pop, rap, R&B, electronics and others, following the example of the famous festival San Miguel Primavera Sound in Barcelona, by providing the latest music trends.
Date: 10th to 12th June 2021
Location: Porto City Park – Porto
More information: www.primaverasound.com/en
Note: Due to possible changes in the line up, please consider the official website.
NOS Primavera Sound 2020
The 9th edition of NOS Primavera Sound Porto has been postponed. This event will take place from 10th to 12th June 2021. The organization is waiting for the publication of the government’s law to provide details regarding the tickets already bought.
What happened in 2019 in NOS Primavera Sound (lineup)?
The NOS Primavera Sound festival, 2019 edition, had amazing performances, namely:
- 1st DAY: Solange, Stereolab, Jarvis Cocker Introducing Jarv Is, Danny Brown and Peggy Gou;
- 2nd DAY: J Balvin, Interpol, James Blake, Courtney Barnett, Mura Masa and Kali Uchis;
- 3rd DAY: Erykah Badu, Rosalía, Nina Kraviz, Jorge Ben Jor, Modeselektor Live, Guided By Voices and Lena d’Água com Primeira Dama e Banda Xita.
Learn more about the Ultimate Music Festival Guide in Portugal.
More Places to Visit in Portugal
- Alentejo: Self-guided walking tour in Mértola, Portugal
- Alentejo: Castro Verde, Portugal: Self-guided walking tour
- Aljezur, Algarve: Self-guided walking tour in Aljezur, Portugal
- Algarve: Self-guided walking tour in Lagos, Portugal
- Algarve: Self-guided walking tour in Portimão, Portugal
- Lisbon: Lisbon: Ultimate Travel Guide and Itineraries
- Lisbon: Self-guided walking tour in Palmela, Portugal
- Centre: Self-guided walking tour in Golegã: Horse Capital of Portugal
- Azores: Terceira Island Travel Guide, Azores
Did you like this post? Please share it with your friends!