The 26th edition has been rescheduled to 2021.
One of the most popular festivals with the best new music, from July 15th to 17th, 2021, at Praia do Meco in Sesimbra: Super Bock Super Rock.
What is Super Bock Super Rock?
This is one of the most trendy and popular music festivals in Portugal, where the best of new Portuguese and international music is presented.
Thus, not only the new talents act here, but also many references of rock, hip hop, rap, punk and electronic music.
The festival has been taking place since 1995. Initially in Lisbon, then at Praia do Meco in Sesimbra and in 2015 returned to Lisbon, taking place at Parque das Nações. In 2021 this event returned again to Praia do Meco in Sesimbra, near Lisbon.
What happens in Super Bock Super Rock 2021?
The 26th edition has been rescheduled to 2021. All tickets purchased will remain valid for the new dates.
Note: Due to possible changes in the Line up, please consider the official website.
Date: 15 to 17 July 2021
Location: Meco – Sesimbra – Lisbon
More information: www.superbocksuperrock.pt/en
What happened in 2019 in Super Bock Super Rock?
In the 2019 edition of the Festival it was possible to see the performances, among others:
- 1º DIA: Lana del Rey, The 1975, Metronomy, Cat Power, Jungle, Branko, Roosevelt, Glockenwise e Sallim;
- 2º DIA: Kaytranada, Christine and The Queens, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Calexico and Iron & Wine, FKJ, Shame, Ezra Collective e Galgo;
- 3º DIA: Migos, Janelle Monáe, Disclosure DJ Set, Masego, Profjam, Superornanis e Gorgon City.
Learn more about the Ultimate Music Festival Guide in Portugal. Here you can find the huge existing offer in Portugal of Summer Festival, with different sizes and genres.
Places to Visit in Lisbon
- TOP 10 Lisbon Attractions: Best Places and Activities
- 6 Best Day Trips around Lisbon: explore more of Portugal
- TOP 5 Cool Shopping Ideas in Lisbon
More Portugal Travel Destinations
- Alentejo: Self-guided walking tour in Mértola, Portugal
- Alentejo: Castro Verde, Portugal: Self-guided walking tour
- Aljezur, Algarve: Self-guided walking tour in Aljezur, Portugal
- Algarve: Self-guided walking tour in Lagos, Portugal
- Algarve: Self-guided walking tour in Portimão, Portugal
- Lisbon: Lisbon: Ultimate Travel Guide and Itineraries
- Lisbon: Self-guided walking tour in Palmela, Portugal
- Centre: Self-guided walking tour in Golegã: Horse Capital of Portugal
- Azores: Terceira Island Travel Guide, Azores
|To learn more about other LikedPlaces, go to our Destinations in Portugal page.|
Did you like this post? Please share it with your friends!
Disclosure: This post has affiliate links. If you buy something through these links, there’s no additional cost to you, but it will allow us to maintain the blog. Thank you!