Find here the Portugal Real Estate Exhibition (SIL), from 8-11 October 2020, at FIL Lisbon: the major portuguese network event in the sector.
What is the SIL – Portugal Real Estate Exhibition?
The Portugal Real Estate Exhibition (Salão Imobiliário de Portugal – SIL) is the major real estate event in the country, which is a showcase for this industry offer, from north to south of Portugal.
Here are presented mainly products and services related to the sector, such as credit, property management, real estate projects in various areas, such as tourism, urban regeneration and luxury.
Thus, it’s the best place to network and for identifying potential partners and real estate business in Portugal and abroad.
The Portugal Real Estate Exhibition gathers in one place investors, owners, developers and builders, real estate agents, banks, insurance companies, investment funds, municipalities and government agencies, architects, engineers, urban planners, related services and the general public.
Among those present at SIL are the many international investors, in a context in which foreign investment represents a significant part of the acquisitions of real estate assets made in Portugal.
These investments have been taking place throughout the country, with more emphasis on the major cities of Lisbon and Porto and especially on the urban regeneration of the historic centres.
Many investors make acquisitions with various benefits, which includes receiving a residence permit in Portugal and visa exemption for travelling within Europe through Golden Visa.
What to do in the Portugal Real Estate Exhibition?
In Portugal Real Estate Exhibition you have access to new business opportunities to buy, sell or rent, from new, used and rehabilitated houses, offices and other real estate.
The offer of real estate is varied and intended for own use or investment, in some cases with promotional prices or special conditions of sale. In short, you find here from small to large projects (housing and commercial) and several credit offers.
The event is also possible to attend exhibitions, conferences, debates and workshops, technical and commercial presentations and training. In fact, in these sessions, the leading experts in the sector will present the latest news and trends in the real estate market.
What happens in SIL Portugal Real Estate Exhibition 2020 edition?
Date: 8 to 11 October 2020
Venue: Feira Internacional de Lisboa (FIL) Pavilions – Parque das Nações – Lisbon
More information: https://imobiliario.fil.pt
Note: As there may be changes in the program, please check details at the official website.
What happened in SIL Portugal 2019 edition ?
In 2019, the SIL – Portugal Real Estate Exhibition registered over 23,000 visitors and 380 exhibitors.
From the program, of the 2019 edition, of the Portugal Real Estate Exhibition (Salão Imobiliário de Portugal – SIL), we highlight:
- The ‘I Choose Portugal ’event, which consisted of sharing testimonials and personal experiences of foreign citizens who chose Portugal as a place to live;
- The first edition of “SIL Village”, which is a premium network space, informally during lunch time;
- “SIL Investment Pro”, which was a place only for professionals in the industry, where it’s discussed current topics, highlighting this year themes: the real estate business in the international context, the biggest challenges for international investors and the new forms of tourism;
- Lounge SIL Luxury, where prestigious real estate projects were promoted, as well as luxury brand products from other areas, such as automobiles, watches, drinks, fashion and more;
- The “SIL Kids Club”, a space for children, while parents look for business opportunities.
The Algarve was the region invited and Caldas da Rainha was the city invited, at the 2019 edition.
Accommodation in Lisbon
There are excellent places where you can stay in Lisbon, our accommodation partner Booking.com has a large selection in this region. Check the current prices to find a deal.
Places to Visit in Lisbon
- Lisbon: Ultimate Travel Guide and Itineraries
- TOP 10 Lisbon Attractions: Best Places and Activities
- 6 Best Day Trips around Lisbon: explore more of Portugal
- TOP 5 Cool Shopping Ideas in Lisbon
- Self-guided walking tour in Palmela, Portugal
- Mafra Palace: Historic site near Lisbon
- Visiting Jardim do Cerco, in Mafra? Tips to see this garden.
|To learn more about other LikedPlaces, go to our Destinations in Portugal page.|
Disclosure: This post has affiliate links. If you buy something through these links, there’s no additional cost to you, but it will allow us to maintain the blog. Thank you!
Did you like this post? Please share it with your friends!