Discover one of the most popular music festivals in Portugal and one of the best in the world, from 8-11 July 2020: NOS Alive Festival!
What is NOS Alive Festival?
NOS Alive is one of the most popular music festivals in Portugal and one of the best in the world (according to CNN), which takes place next to the Tagus River, in Algés, near Lisbon.
In this festival you will find good music of various styles, such as rock, pop, alternative, indie, hip-hop, RnB, house and electronics.
At the event, plastic artists can create and exhibit their works of urban art made from recycled materials.
NOS Alive started in 2007, being called then Optimus Alive.
What happens in NOS Alive Festival, 2020 edition? (Line up)
As in previous years, NOS Alive, 2020 edition has an excellent Line up. From the available Line up we highlight:
DAY 1 (Wednesday – 8 JUly)
- Kendrick Lamar
- Jorja Smith
- Black Pumas
- Fontaines D.C.
day 2 (ThurSDAY – 9 JULy)
- Taylor Swift
- London Grammar
- Parov Stelar
- Seasick Steve
- Glass Animals
- The Lumineers
- Nothing But Thieves
Day 3 (Friday – 10 JULy)
- Billie Eilish
- Faith No More
- Cage The Elephant
- Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals
- Angel Olsen
- Tom Misch
- Hobo Johnson and The Lovemakers
- Sea Girls
day 4 (saturday – 11 july)
- Da Weasel
- Two Door Cinema Club
- Wolf Parade
- Alec Benjamin
- The Strokes
- Petit Biscuit
Note: Due to possible changes in the Line up, please consider the official website.
Date: 8 to 11 July 2020
Location: Passeio Marítimo de Algés – Oeiras – Lisboa
More information: www.nosalive.com/en
What happened in NOS Alive Festival, 2019 edition?
In the 2019 edition of the Festival it was possible to see the performances, namely:
- 1st DAY: The Cure, Jorja Smith, Hot Chip, Weezer, Robyn and Ornatos Violeta;
- 2nd DAY: H.E.R., Tash Sultana and Gossip;
- 3rd DAY: The Smashing Pumpkins, Bon Iver, The Chemicals Brothers and Thom Yorke.
Learn more about the Ultimate Music Festival Guide in Portugal.
Places to Visit in Lisbon
- TOP 10 Lisbon Attractions: Best Places and Activities
- 6 Best Day Trips around Lisbon: explore more of Portugal
- TOP 5 Cool Shopping Ideas in Lisbon
More Portugal Destinations
- Alentejo: Self-guided walking tour in Mértola, Portugal
- Alentejo: Castro Verde, Portugal: Self-guided walking tour
- Aljezur, Algarve: Self-guided walking tour in Aljezur, Portugal
- Algarve: Self-guided walking tour in Lagos, Portugal
- Algarve: Self-guided walking tour in Portimão, Portugal
- Lisbon: Lisbon: Ultimate Travel Guide and Itineraries
- Lisbon: Self-guided walking tour in Palmela, Portugal
- Centre: Self-guided walking tour in Golegã: Horse Capital of Portugal
- Azores: Terceira Island Travel Guide, Azores
|To learn more about other LikedPlaces, go to our Destinations in Portugal page.|
Did you like this post? Please share it with your friends!
Disclosure: This post has affiliate links. If you buy something through these links, there’s no additional cost to you, but it will allow us to maintain the blog. Thank you!